The Simple Version
We use your contact information for in-house purposes only, and do not share any information about you with third parties. Registration and purchases made through our website also opt you into our e-newsletters, from which you’re able to unsubscribe at any time. We think, though, that you’ll like them quite a bit.
What Personal Information Does Spanish Eastern District Girls Ministries Gather?
Information You Give Us
We receive and store any information you enter into our website or give us in any other way. This includes subscribing to our magazine or e-Newsletters, purchasing back issues, special reprints, or other products, donating to us, or submitting a form (such as a comment) on our website. We ask for personal information so that we can fulfill your request and return your message. If you choose not to provide any of that information, we may not be able to fulfill your request or complete your order, but you will still be free to browse the other sections of the websites owned and administered by SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES.
From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements about new features, products, and services from SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES and selected advertisers and affiliates. The quality news and information on NonprofitQuarterly.org and the print magazine are supported by advertising revenue, and a controlled program of e-mail marketing is an important element of our online publishing business. We limit the amount of advertising you receive. On occasion, we will send subscription solicitations to your e-mail or postal mailbox. Some demographic data, volunteered through our annual surveys, are used statistically to provide our advertisers with an accurate profile of our overall readership. We never make any personal data collected from these surveys available to a third party.
Social Media & Comments
SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES uses social media such as website comments, and networks like Facebook and Twitter, to engage readers in dialogue. As mentioned above, SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES makes use of data collected via these functions on our website. On other networks, we abide by the terms and conditions of that website/service, and reserve the right to use those networks for marketing purposes. Comments made on sedgm.org and SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES‘s Facebook account are reviewed and published at our discretion, and through the use of these functions you accept that SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES is permitted to edit, moderate, and reuse comments for in-house promotional materials. Promotions and advertising are not permitted in this medium, nor is derogatory or hateful speech.
Non-Personal Information may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information transmitted, language preferences, geographic location, time stamps and visited pages, operating systems and other similar information. We may also collect IP addresses which would be irrevocably anonymized.
How Secure Is Information about Me?
All computers that receive or store personal information are secured by firewalls and other security measures. Additionally, sensitive data such as credit card numbers are encrypted using SSL and other industry standard measures, to provide an additional level of security.
How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect personal data if and when online users provide SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES with your details when you become a customer and provide us with account data based on purchases. We may also collect personal information given voluntarily when contacting us on our website, submitting writing content, advertising requests, downloading an e-book, and/or while registering for a webinar. When you visit SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES’s Website, we may collect information about your visit such as your IP address and the pages you visited and when you subscribe and access our educational content we may collect information on when and how you use those services.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes, which include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help customize your experience. To learn more information about cookies you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
What Do We Do with the Information We Gather?
We may use the information that you provide and that we gather for the following purposes:
To Provide Services to You: We use your information to fulfill orders for online subscriptions, to enable you to view the content on our website, and to otherwise interact with all of the features and services available on our site. We also may use your non-personal information to send and process connection requests.
For Customer-Service Purposes: When we communicate with you, we may do so through the e-mail address that you provide to us, notices to your inbox, and other means available. The types of communications may include reminders to create/update your account on Shopify or WooCommerce to access products you have purchased.
To Personalize Your Services: We may use information provided by the user to further personalize the content and information we may send or display to you via email services, and to otherwise personalize your experiences. We may use your information to notify you about employment opportunities, news, and other opportunities from institutions that may be relevant to your interests.
For Marketing and Promotional Purposes: SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES may use your information, such as your e-mail address, to send you news and newsletters, to provide special offers about products and services, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third-party websites.
To Improve Our Site and Services: To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, in order to improve our Site and Services and respond to user desires and preferences.
What Types of Communication Will You Receive?
You have choices about the types of communications that you receive from us and from third parties (such as education institutions, recruiters, and service providers). They may include the following:
Daily Newsletters and Weekend Highlights
Marketing Information and Emails
With Whom We Share Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent user personal information with any other parties. We may share personal Information with our trusted service providers and sponsors only to the extent required to fulfill purposes outlined above. We will only provide our sponsor with information submitted by our online users via submission forms for accessing exclusive site content such as magazine downloads or webinar, and online users will always have the option to omit sharing this information with sponsors.
Non-personal information may be shared with other third parties, as well as for the purpose of developing or delivering advertising, or for the purpose of improving our web services, conducting data analysis or other business purposes. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains anonymous. In addition, we may elect to share your personal information with qualified third-party partners for marketing or other similar purposes but only where you agree to share such information. Such partners will be prohibited from disclosing or using such information except for the limited purposes which the users have consented to.
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use personal data to provide and improve our Services and to meet any binding contractual or legal obligations. For example, to analyze and improve the website functionality and services, such as technical or security purposes and to improve the customer experience. We may also use personal data to market and sell our services, including to communicate with you about same or similar services that we offer. If we do so, we will provide you with an easy and free way to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future.
Notice to Non-U.S. Users.
Spanish Eastern District Girls Ministries is based in the United States. Use of your information by SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES is intended for use only within the U.S. and its territories. If you use our site and our services, your information will be stored in the United States. We may, however, use third-party service providers that are located outside of the United States. Content and use of that content is intended to conform to United States law and practices. Use outside the United States is at your risk, and you agree to comply with all applicable laws and use or nonuse of content.
Notice to California Users
California residents may request a list of any personal information provided to third parties in the preceding year for direct-marketing purposes, free of charge. California residents can contact us and must attest that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response.
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party sites. Any access to and use of such links to advertisers are not governed by this policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. SPANISH EASTERN DISTRICT GIRLS MINISTRIES is not responsible for the information practices of such third-party sites.
We use industry standard security tools and measures, as well as internal guidelines and organizational procedures to prevent information misuse and data leakage. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means and procedures to protect the information, which considerably reduce the risks of data misuse, we cannot guarantee that our systems will be absolutely safe. If you become aware of any security vulnerability or potential data breach, please contact us immediately at [email protected], and we can take the appropriate measures to address such incident.
Conditions of Use and Revisions
You may contact us to delete your account or have any questions about the privacy aspects of our Services
We can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]
Last Updated 6/3/19
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. Blog owner has the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Comment Form Guidelines: The comment form must be filled in with a proper or legitimate sounding name and URL. Comments using keywords, spam or splog-like URLs, or suspicious information in the comment form will be deleted. Your comment will not be edited, it will simply be deleted in its entirety.
- Thank You Comments: Superficial comments that appear to be an attempt to get a backlink or get past comment moderation will be deleted.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Email Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Commenter Privacy and Protection: Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private and personal information will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing, never share private information within blog comments.
- Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by Raymond Arroyo or lilraypro.com to be rude and offensive, will be deleted. In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Comments cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
- Multiple Comments on the same Post: Multiple related comments on the same blog post (usually one after the other) may be combined into a single comment.
- Irrelevant Comments: If a comment is irrelevant to a specific post, it will be deleted.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Raymond Arroyo, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.